Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Not feeling to great.

well i'm not feeling very good today...my breath is short. i dont know if its just from the bad air or what but its not fun. i think i have a cold too. yeah. no fun. well only 22 days till my birthday (:
i want a snowboard. cuz im getting a lot better! i think i go to the doctor again on tuesday. maybe sooner if im not feeling any better. hopefully i do. cuz im going to school no matter what... well leave comments everyone thanks for your support.

love,kate♥

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry you are not feeling well today. That is no fun, Austin has his moments of pain everyday but for the most part he is doing so well and enjoying being in complete remission. I wish you all of God's blessings in your battle.
    www.spidermanfightscancer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kate, i have heard your story from a coworker of mine you know her as stephanie dudley, god has touch me to pray for you, i have a ribbon tied to my purse to remind me to pray, i carry you everywhere you are one amazing girl your bravery is admirable. keep the faith and know that god loves you and has a plan for your life.

    ReplyDelete