Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Good News (:

We are going to Maryland!! Not sure of the exact dates, but it will probably in the next few weeks. I am getting some test done on Wednesday, like an MRI, CT scan, Bone scan, and probably blood tests and all that fun stuff (not). But it will be worth it. My oncologist seems to think this trial is promising and so i'm going for it 100%!! I'm really excited. The only downside of this is how much school I will have to miss, and with my big dance company concert, I don't think the idea's gonna fly with my coach. But I have to do this. There's no other option. Unless I was an idiot. But i'm not (: Yeah. I've never been to the East Coast before so i'm way excited to check it out. Hopefully this drug can make my cough go away i'm so sick of it! agh! Well leave comments! I love you all.

love,kate♥

1 comment:

  1. congradulation!!!!!!!!! this is going to be awsome. Everything is going to turn out great. MY mom went to maryland when i was little. She has tons of pictures and its beautiful there. Make sure you bring back some great pics for all of us.

    ReplyDelete