Thursday, May 21, 2009

sorry for lack of updating..

well i guess you could say things haven't been the best. i haven't been to maryland in awhile since i didn't have to go there this month so i will be going again in june. last time i went i had my scans and there was not change in the tumors but they are slow growing so they dont know if the medicine is working. it will take like 8 months to know they said. but i still get my weekly physicals and labs. and my labs always look good. last week my oxygen went down a lot so they have me some to use at home. and i dont really notice a change but i dont pay that much attention i have lots of other things going on. this week my oxygen was higher so thats good. im still losing weight and i dont know what to do about that cuz i try and eat a lot. so im not really going to worry about it because im doing everything i can. the other bad thing was that my head has been hurting a lot lately. i keep getting head aches. tylenol usually does the job though. i've started drill practice again and its been really really hard for me to keep up. but im going to push through. i'm fine. dont worry about me. i'll let you know when you can worry. thanks for caring.
♥kate

No comments:

Post a Comment